Sunday, October 21, 2007

new beginnins..

Pink-Who Knew

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right

I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I know better cause you said forever and ever who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you a friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong

They knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong

That last kiss
I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes It harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep
Your memory u live with me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew

dannggg..dis song brings back memories..i remember how much i loved n believed in dis song..jus reminded of it again cos bro stil has it in his fon so hapened 2 listen 2 it 2nite..i din't tink dis song would hapen 2 me..but i liked it anywayz..n now it means even more..but one ting i do know is d answer 2 dis song..who knew..wel god knew of cos..ahhaha..owel i was jus stubborn so see where it landed me?bigger mess than b4..owelz..tings r gettin better n i do feel more like my old self..i can plainly see wat zhang is tinkin bout like i used 2 so dats a good sign=) i do feel more needy than b4 but slowly dealin wif it..another ting 2day is dat phie suddenly wanted hang n talk 2 me 4 awhile..guess we haven done dat much lately since we're d oldest so takin care of d rest comes 1st..haha..not dat we mind anyway..genting trip was realy good n fun n i enjoyed d fellowship i had since i hardly get 2 spend much time wif dem..anywayz i like dat short hangin session i had wif phie..thou it was jus awhile n we din't say much but i know she understood wat i meant..i jus told her i'm gettin better de..n she strait told me dat i tink if ur situation happened 2 me i'd jus b crushed n all..den i told her..wel y do u tink i'm takin so long..haha..dat made my day..thot bout donatin blood at church 2day aso since BB had dat tingy again but got piercings recently so couldn..quite scary aso la..nex time only=P i wana refresh dis blog..but i've got serious studyin 2 do..finals starts on nov 5th n at d rate i've been goin i need 2 spend quality time wif d books not wif my beloved com..so prob i'll jus do it after my finals la..bout my plan nex yr..well i'm gettin constant buggin from zhang but so far haven decided on anytin..stil prayin 4 direction thou..anywayz dis is jus a break from chem so better continue de..haha..doubt any1 visits dis blog de but jus felt like typin since sentences formed in my head..=)

No comments: