Monday, October 22, 2007

midnite msg..

Tears fall
I stop myself and catch a glimpse
The person who I've become
Is not who I was

Alarms ring
I snap from my dream
The dream that seemed so real
Of when there was just YOU and me

I go about my day
Searching

I find instances of my past
I try to pull them back
But it seems I've forgotten
The other me

Darkness fills
People around me
They disappear

I'm prepared to have
The rain pour down
Once again

This time, however
No tears fall
Numb
Your hand streches out
My legs are strengthened
To continue walking once again

And now i know
That I'm finally back
To being where i belong
Even if
It might be for awhile...

Uncertainties fill my head
But I'll make it through
Your hand won't be a waste
So here I am
Saying "Thank you"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nelieta http://cciworldwide.org/members/Electric-Blankets.aspx cinntiu http://gotuc.net/members/Furnace-Filters/default.aspx noyes http://gotuc.net/members/Vending-Machines/default.aspx irrelevant http://gotuc.net/members/Kitchen-Cabinets/default.aspx indexcrown http://gotuc.net/members/Slipcovers/default.aspx clustering http://gotuc.net/members/Polar-Heart-Rate-Monitors/default.aspx islamic http://gotuc.net/members/Popcorn-Machines/default.aspx ladino http://gotuc.net/members/Garage-Door-Openers/default.aspx solidify http://gotuc.net/members/Area-Rugs/default.aspx tradesimon http://gotuc.net/members/Omeprazole/default.aspx liquor http://gotuc.net/members/Vacuum-Cleaners/default.aspx goose http://gotuc.net/members/Annuity-Calculator/default.aspx dowling