"guys are unromantic is a fact, some girls are fine with this and some girls are just stupid enough to fall for thinking that they are.."lol, had a conversation with TY when this sentence stumbled its way across the space between us and i suddenly saw some truth in this..probably something i should accept as well..:P and then i thought of this statement which i had read about online some time back:
"Women marry in the hopes that things will change. Men marry hoping nothing will change. "
"I know lots of women think that their man will change for the better once you are married or that he'll become more committed etc. Men marry a women because he likes what he see's and feels when he is around her."
Then I posed the next random question: If a guy no longer makes an effort to contact a girl, that means hes not interested right? guys are simple that way...
Young mistress: Stan had better be dead right now
Christina: He's doing fine
YM: He hasn't called my room, he hasn't asked for me. It's been three years, I gave a kidney for him and he still hasn't made a choice.
Christina: He hasn't asked about u or called, I think he's made a choice.
YM: I gave a kidney for him, I gave a kidney...
Lexie: [to George] Did you even ask for me? I helped decorate your stupid locker and you don't even see it! You don't see anything! I am such an idiot. And you are a jerk. You didn't even ASK for me?
Screw you, Dr. O'Malley.
Screw you, Dr. O'Malley.
Hopes and maybes, we all cling to it.
Because in that moment, accepting the next possible fact, is sometimes worse than living in the hope..




1 comment:
nice....super LIKE
Post a Comment