Verse:
Made my way into town today
Tried my best to let it pass
I don't know why I did those things
I guess I just am an ass
To have let go but not moved on
To have better known and still let you go
I'd give the world just to make it work
But I guess we've missed our chance.
My babe my boo, I really love you
But I had to let you go
To spread your wings and let it grow
I saw beyond my selfish woes
Though these times may be hard and rough
I will not fall for your sake
I'll think of you and our happy times
I'll cherish this heart you gave.
Pre chorus:
So is this the way, Its meant to be
Cause I can see, Its hurting you and me
Is this the way, My life will be
Just moving on, Let's see how far we'll be.
Chorus:
Cause baby I see a bigger purpose
Baby I know how it feels to be put down
And crushed to the ground
Cause baby I see a bigger picture
Baby I know the aching of your heart
But I wouldn't change a thing
Because I love you.
Bridge:
Lord, I give you my all
Though the rose may wilt and the sun never rise---
I will find my joy, in my first love
So why am i writing this instead of just posting a recording of my finished work?(i'm quite proud to say i was quite inspired to use 2songs-saving jane~come down to me and shadowville productions~never let go- to create the piano contribution and also use guitar as accompaniment)But Becky just got to lazy to record it. Plus i hate it when recordings have that fuzzy background noise. It just ruins all the details u love to hear in songs. Plus Becky's holidays is ending soon=(=( I have yet to come up with a title though. Maybe one day when I'm finished with it. I still don't like the lyrics of certain parts and also the melody but i'm quite happy with how the verse sounds like. i was up one night playing around with the song and it was getting quite late so i decided to sleep. Just before i fell asleep, a melody hit me and i really liked it. Hence, it became the melody of the verse=P
Besides that, i also have random other lyrics i came up with while on my emotional streak=.=
I don't want to have to guess, I just want you to ask
How can you say you care, When all you do is watch me fall
And stare---
Are you the same person I knew before
The one I fell in love with and shared
All those bits of happiness
You made me second guess and you didn't reassure
You made me hide away myself and decided not to care
Now you're feeling bad for yourself
But whats the point my dear
When you decide not to learn and drift away further
From the person who was here
One day, during my clinic posting, Becky felt the contemplation mood while looking at patients coming in and out of the doctor's consultation room. So, she wrote these words down:
I wonder if she feels bitter at her fate. She didn't smile.
=She was the wife of a man who had an accident and was left disabled for the rest of his life=
I wonder if they are happy with being ever discontent, I wonder if they noticed
=They were the women who came weekly to receive vitamins injected regularly supposedly to promote skin rejuvenation or something like that=
To be learnt and digested: I only knew poon closely during my SAM year so how can i expect to understand someone I barely knew during high school. Since, as in zhangs opinion, poon is becoming the 'old' poon, i should not expect to be able to anticipate or even understand his current actions. All i know is that we're no longer in high school, if you really want to keep in touch with a person, it would have to take more than just hanging together when other friends happen to call us out together. Hence, becky. Accept the fact-you need to move on. Stop being angry. Stop getting upset.
And after ALL that, Becky finally felt better.
Classes are starting next Mon. DREAD.
1 comment:
emo emo emo
Post a Comment