On another note, Becky is super tired right now. She went over to Zhang's place about 7am (note: she was awake at 5.30am but was supposed to only be waken up by the alarm clock at 6.40. What happened? She couldn't sleep*cries*) Anyway, I love the morning environment. I love the morning dew, the stillness, the sound of nature, watching the sun get higher and even slight (well very slight) chill. Haha, we went walking, the morning sky was blue and cheery, the sun was at one point, dull enough to be admired (as according to Zhang, it is still far away so not glaring to look at, lol) and we also shot some hoops to keep awake (almost feel asleep on a jungle gym=P, also bball is something i have not touched in quite awhile). About 11am, we met up with taru and hon at 3k to play ping pong (random i know=.=) and had lunch at A&W after that. Twas fun, though I've only played ping pong about twice in my life (well now thrice=P), I guess I didn't suck too badly=P After that, taru went home leaving me, Zhang and Hon with no plans. So what did we do? Karaoke. OMG. Haha yes i karaoked two days in a row. I'm so broke ready=( Anyway, what was supposed to be a 3hour singing (or screaming your lungs out) session dragged on to an almost 4 and a half hour session as no one kicked us out of the room. LOL. And now I'm finally home again..phew..
Anyway, I'm shocked at how often I have willingly accepted to hanging out with Taru this holidays. (I mean during classes, I have no choice, ya know=P) Haha, I just liked this sentence I came up with=P And I like the time hanging with friends specially Zhang. Its all comfy like distance has not made it mark yet. Tis cool=D
I think I am stoning ready. LoL. ^.^
Next Monday, assignment beginning. dread.
No comments:
Post a Comment