Wednesday, July 08, 2009

He's just not that into you









dis movie jus made me melt...hmmmm...2nd time i watched it..*happy place*










Quotes
Gigi: A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.
Alex: That's true.
Gigi: But when I was hurling my body onto yours, you did not seem to want to make it happen.
Alex: Okay, yeah, here's the thing about that... You were right. I'd gotten so used to keeping myself at a safe distance from all these women and having the power that, that I didn't know what it felt like when I actually fell for one of them... I didn't know.
Gigi: Look, I just went out with your friend Bill. He might be just exactly what I need. No drama, he calls; he does what he says...
Alex: I can do that stuff too...
Gigi: But you didn't! And that same wise person told me that I'm the rule. That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change, that I have to stop thinking that...
[
Alex kisses her]
Gigi: ... I'm the exception...
Alex: You are *my* exception.


*melts*

Mary: I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It's exhausting.

LOL

5 yr. old Girl: Why did you do that?
6 yr. old Boy: Because you smell like dog poo.
5 yr. old Girl's Mother: Connie, do you know why that little boy did those things? Because he likes you.

LOL. hey wait..i remember sum1 telling me dat while growin up.....

Notes
ok y did i watch such an emo movie?wel it was a good one..thou it was quite a 2 emo day 2 watch it but watever..I HAVE DECIDED..dat i can't do anything bout anything so y not let anything happen n jus go wif d flow..thou i do hate waitin..but i aso hate d feelin i get when i feel like i'm doin stuff dat i'm not supposed 2 n dat i'm tryin 2 hard..wel watever its late n i duno wat i'm talkin bout anymore..o i wanted 2 say..CHANGE..its not dat i hate for it 2 happen..n it is a welcome change..but sumtimes when u've walked ahead, u suddenly catch urself n realise, hey things weren't like dis b4..n its weird cos u know how it was in d past..n u c where u r now n how things r like..n its WEIRD..haha sighz..

2 comments:

tanyang said...

aniston become older d T.T

becky said...

but stil like to watch her..^.^