I ache hearing lifehouse's song From Where You Are
I feel a sense of loss and longing evrytime i hear it
I read the comments posted at youtube in response to the song n it made me ache more
I was reminded of frenships I kinda took for granted the past yr..kirans gone off to russia..azzys goin off to aussieland in july n zhang wil b goin canada in august..phies goin to london in sept..by the end of this yr, i'd prac have no1 left who was from my tradition group n most of my close frens..
I relate to the song in a diff way...
I know those ppl r jus goin overseas to study but tings wil b diff if and when they get back..
I dread the work to be done on the plans i have to say farewell to these ppl
I came up wif kirans farewell video which lasts half an hr
I felt like there were lotsa tings left unsaid between kiran and I
I am emo-ing for no reason....
I'm happy I've grown closer to others roun me
I'm happy I'm not livin and bein haunted by the memories of the past that are now so long gone
I'm happy I got to play pool and darts for free at the student lounge at IMU
I'm thankful I din't get stopped by police even after goin thru 2road blocks in a row on the way back from uni on tues cos my rear view mirror fell off n hasn been glued back on
I'm joyful that even thou I'm tired but I was reminded of You today
I'm joyful that thou this is a half emo post but I still chose upbeat songs to fill my blog cos I like what dey mean to me
I heart....
No comments:
Post a Comment