Monday, April 21, 2008

EMO??

How Emo Are You?
Place a X if you do the following.

Sad Stuff
[ ] I cry, A LOT.
[X] I cry myself to sleep sometimes
[ ] I get beat
[ ] I'm physically abused
[ ] I'm verbally abused
[ ] I'm mentally abused
[ ] I don't believe in myself
[X] I cry on the inside
[X] I miss someone terribly
[ ] This person is an ex
[ ] This person died
[ ] I only have ONE person who means a lot to me
Total: 3

Literate
[] I stare at my feet when I talk - but only whenI'm really, really shy.
[X] I usually have my arms crossed
[X] I write poetry (not sure if u can call it poetry thou=P)
[ ] I write SAD poetry
[X] I write suicidal stories/poetry(i only wrote it once thou..it was an eng essay..haha)
[ ] I think about death often
[ ] I'm pretty smart - in an odd, bizarrely idioticsort of way.
[ ] I have a pretty high vocabulary -
[X] I have no clue what 'fo shizzle' really means -because it's not in the dictionary.
[ ] I love going to plays
[X] I enjoy the feeling of being on stage
[ ] I love photography
Total: 5

Style
[ ] I wear black rimmed glasses
[ ] I dye my hair black or dark red
[ ] I have a really short haircut
[ ] I love ties!
[ ] I love stripes, especially striped shirts
[ ] I play dress-up, even if I'm going out
[ ] I wear black, blue, or red eyeliner, black most ofthe time..
[ ] I wear pure black mascara
[ ] I just adore bright colours
[ ] I'm quite fancy in taste of design
[ ] I wear converses or vans
[ ] I love patterened silks or anything royal
Total: 0 (LOL..i'm so not fashionable)

Music
[ ]Screamy emo music is awesome
[X] Rock's pretty good
[ ] I love classical
[X] Rap just aint my thing
[ ] Panic! At the Disco is the best band ever NEXTto FALL OUT BOY
[ ] Electric guitar = love
[ ] I could be a raver (wats dis mean)
[ ] I worship kickbutt bands
[X] Music is my life
[ ] I'd rather listen to music at home than go outwith a friend
[ ] I'm scared to sing in front of people
[ ] I'm actually a pretty good singer when I'malone..haha!
Total: 3

Just Life
[ ] I daydream like crazy
[ ] My family is poor
[ ] I can't never afford anything
[ ] A lot of my friends are gay/bisexual
[ ] I'm an outcast
[X]I'm a loner(Sometimes)
[X] I have no or only one person I trust witheverything(almos evrythin..kua=P)
[X] I sleep with a stuffed animal(its kinda like a whole lot of stuffed animals..ppl like givin me stuf lidat=.=)
[X]I get scared of things
[X]I like babies and animals
[ ] People call me a loser or a geek
[X] I don't belong here
Total: 6

Serious
[ ] I used to cut myself
[ ] I still do cut myself
[ ] A friend has died from suicide
[X]I like pain - because it doesn't hurt when it's theonly thing you've felt.(there was a time...)
[X] I get myself overly worried
[X]I have had thoughts about suicide before
[X] I have horrible nightmares
[] I write poetry/stories/lyrics aboutdying.
[ ] I used to have an eating disorder
[ ] I have an eating disorder
[ ] I do things just so I fit in
[ ] I have purposely taken a wrong dosage ofmedication
Total: 4

I say things like
[ ] I want to die
[ ] I can't wait to get off this earth
[ ] but......I loved you
[X] Hey wait, I don't say much at all!
[ ]I hate myself
[X] But I can't do it
[ ] I give you my heart
[ ] Please don't often
[ ] I don't care if I die
[ ]Nothing ever goes right
[X] No, I'm not emo
[X] Yeah, sure... everything's fine
Total: 4

Now, add your totals up..
65-84: Cheer up, emo kid
46-64: You're pretty emo, perhaps you shouldcheer up before it gets too bad
27-45: You're more on the average side but still atad emotional..
***8-26: You're perfectly normal, though, you mightneed a little more style
Below 8: Good good, I guess you have absolutelyno style at all! Go you! At least you believe inyourself, and that's the key to sucess!

oo i'm 25 n normal..n its true i prob dun have enuf style..wakaka i was kinda bored n went thru azzys old posts cos he had sum realy interestin posts like photoshop crazy..dat was so cool!=P i always thot i was kinda emo kinda person but i guess not..it aso prob depends on my situations=P so to all those ppl who sed i'm emo-in..i'm jus normal ok!=P n azzy, ur worse than me..wakakakaka=P lala..anywayz wootz~!so many ppl surprised me by readin my blog=P hey dere!*waves*=P

2 comments:

Azfar Zid said...

Eh... I memang emo.. I admit that.. Haha.. At least i'm stylish.. I got style.. Haha.. And I can't believe you read everything.. U read everything right?? Haha.. Good thing nothing personal inside............. Ala.. U noe everything personal about me ady.. Haha..

becky said...

i read d interestin parts la..jumped ere n dere but read mos of it=P haha wel my old posts quite emo n personal but hard 2 understand so its ok=P ur not stylish ok..u jus compromise to fit d generally acepted style whereas i prefer 2 create my own style instead of followin wat is redy out dere=P wakakaka..