Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Always, all ways..



“We’re eternal Nunc Stans soldiers. The eternal warriors…”
- From Cynic’s ‘Nunc Stans’



i had to leave cause the real world was calling me
i left my youth in pursuit of the truth and gained a world of dishonesty
Well I left my imagination there 
Now it’s only what I can touch see taste and hear 
With my natural senses I wish I could stretch the limits 
But my defenses keep me limited from the boundaries I set 
So I won’t get burned again 
Sure I’d like to be optimistic but that doesn’t line up well with reality



so leave behind your rose-coloured glasses..

3 comments:

Z said...

alas le dark side hath returned

becky said...

cynism is not a dark side..:P dun wry la, its been episodic n probly partly due to stress from finals and deadlines coming up..

Z said...

and its not even housemanship yet... tsk tsk tsk :p