Becky's been feeling a bit blue about her skin tone lately (probably due to ee wei and angelines teasing) and so she came up with list of reasons how she got this shade:
- she loves the sun, warm weather and everything about it
- basketball-for every time I was out playing during the hottest parts of the day
- once I get darker, I never get fairer, NO MATTER how long I stay indoors, etc
- Boys' brigade-yes i know its called BOYS brigade, they justified it by saying our company had a girls wing to make people feel better :P so fun though :)
- NS-I may not talk much about it but the amount of hours we spent under the sun was crazy, doesn't help that Sarawak is a friggin hot and shiny place
- It's my excuse for not knowing how to speak chinese-yes I'm Malay :P
- I don't worry about getting dark in the sun, cause well I'm already quite dark anyway :P
- God decided that I was going to be slightly browner than other Chinese people just to remind me I'm different :P
- I fit colours that don't usually fit my friends who are fairer :)
- Its all the rage for Western countries-to get tanner, at least with my skin I would never need a fake tan, just too bad that I'm in the wrong part of the world :P




6 comments:
clicks *LIKE* hahahaha
Gasp!!!!! Becky terasa.. lol... dun lah emo.when did I tease u abt ur skin anyway? XD
haha, u agreed with ee wei:P OMG ur actually reading my blog, i'm shocked:P
No... the only thing I'm admitting of ever saying is that u talk funny when u wear ur retainers! XD I don't remember saying anything abt ur skin colour~~~ Besides, my mom constantly calls me dark.... and yes, I read ur blog... *stalker*
everyone talks funny if they wore retainers..HMPH!!!u dark??i'm indian den=.= and Z would be burnt meat..lol:p
Post a Comment