Everybody love you boy not just me
And I know you really care a lot for me
I want to see you happy even if it's not with me
And though we made mistakes we learnt from it
And I realise you weren't wrong you just made us fit

But in time the mask comes off and is revealed
And we both knew it was time for the final strip
The choice to leave behind
Was right no doubt
What kind of love would say
But never put out
And now I'm finally righting
Whats been messed up so long
And I realised it wasn't your fault
You just rubbed it with salt
I really am grateful
That you made me see
That you made me who I am
And who I want to be
And though it sounds like its been an excuse
I'm facing the consequence
And learning to truly live...
No comments:
Post a Comment