Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm so angry, I could kill a cow!

Well, I'm not. But aparently someone on my contact list is. And I found that statement freaking funny. Thus, it is the title of my blog post today. I'm so proud. Because I finally have something interesting on my mind with something to say. And why am I suddenly being(typing) all formal like I'm writing an English essay entitled "My Thoughts"? Well, it's cause I've noticed that some of my friends who have blogs write posts in full spelling. I asked them why they did that since I found that doing such was actually quite distracting since I'm quite used to typing mostly in short forms. On the plus hand, it also allowed my thoughts to freely flow without me having to re-think about the details of the English language. Their answer? It was quite simply put actually. "To improve my English." My response? Stunned surprise which included new found respect for the effort they actually put in to be better at something.

By the way, I'm taking longer than I expected to finish this post. I've been getting into quite interesting conversations with friends lately and also catching up with some really old friends which I usually don't talk to. It's quite fun^.^ My holidays has been going fine so far. I don't actually find myself being in a situation where I'm too bored that I wish for my new semester to start sooner, nor do I find myself in a situation of being too busy that I don't feel like I'm enjoying my holidays. I played pool(with cue sticks)last night with my brother. Tried some new things and found out how rusty I actually am at the game. But, I guess it was quite boring before cause I lost some of the momentum and motivation to get better at the game. Probably due to the fact that I played with people of similar styles as mine.

In conclusion, LOL. Well, it's already quite late considering that I am working at 8am today. (a.k.a. in 6hours) Hence, I shall abandon my drifted thoughts which have gotten lost in my online conversations and in this post and bid the world a fair thee well. Goodnight. ^.^

P.S. I found this on a friend's blog. I never realised this and found it really interesting. Not to mention really funny^.^ Haha.


AWESOME

(a.) Causing awe; appalling; awful; as, an awesome sight.
(a.) Expressive of awe or terror

I happen to love this sentence: Boobs are awesome. LOL.

No comments: