
If I could capture a shooting star,
I'd make a wish for you and me,
I'd set it free and let it soar,
With the hope that we too will venture as far.
Five years should pass before you reminisce,
There are loads I would want you to have told me before this,
Questions raised and answered in doubt,
Why couldn't you have told me how it would've turned out..
Did I make the right mistake?
Or is this aching able to substantiate..?

As you look back now,
How have you grown?
You should be a doctor,
You should have known.
We started this journey with a vision in mind,
In the hope of serving, doing more for mankind.
Even with the regrets you feel,
I hope you do not look back,
Even with the people who have left,
Remember to find yourself first before any of them.
Just so you know I am wondering,
Where are you now in life and how are you doing?
If no one else asks, know that I would,
Tomorrow will be a mystery, even for me and you..
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -- Confucius
btw tanks day for d idea=) even thou u din't know it..lol
No comments:
Post a Comment